Grace was two months old yesterday. I CANNOT believe how fast the past two months have gone by, and I can't believe how much Grace has changed. I guess I have changed too. Two months ago, I was terrified of having two kids and leaving the house was out of the question. Now, we get out at least once a day. Both kids come with me to the grocery, to Target, and wherever I need to go that day. We also try to get to the zoo during the week sometime too. I haven't done the zoo by myself, but I'm absolutely not scared to try! Yes, one of us has a meltdown at least once per day, and I have put Evan down for his nap WHILE nursing Grace multiple times, but, one day at a time, we are getting through, and I am absolutely having a blast with these two kids!
This is also a sneak peek at my onesie project! I need to have Grammy embroider the two for two months on this one though!
Today at her visit, Grace weighed in at 12.75 lbs and 23.75" long. She WAS not a fan of her shots..even less than the last time which is probably because she had to get two (one in each leg) today and last time she only got one. Evan was a little annoyed with all the attention that Grace was getting as I was trying to soothe her, so he pulled up his short leg, and said "I got a shot too Mommmmmy. I have a big boo boo. OWWWWW." and added some very fake whimpers too. Sometimes I surprise myself at my ability to not laugh at some of the things he says and does!


No comments:
Post a Comment