Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Monday, August 22, 2011

Potty Talk

Evan is doing great with potty training! He has started to go more and more on his own BEFORE I start hounding him about going pee and poop. For some time, I felt like a broken record constantly asking if he had to pee, and I was starting to wonder if he was actually learning to use the potty or just going when I asked. Today, he even got up and went on the potty after his nap without me having to ask him to.


Of course this transition has led to some great Evan quotes..
Evan to me when I walked into the bathroom "Hey, you get out of here. I'm pooping"
Evan ran to his bathroom to pee. I hear him go and flush the toilet..immediately after the toilet flushes "Oh NO! Now Mommy can't see it"
Nearly every time Evan has to go both pee and poop "Hey! I go pee and poop. That be fun!" (this is from me trying to get him excited about pooping on the potty, so I would get really excited and tell him it would be soooo much fun to pee AND poop on the potty

No comments:

Post a Comment