Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Monday, August 1, 2011

Lake Tippy Mini Reunion

In no particular order, her are some pictures from our last trip to the Lake. It was chaos every step of the way, but it was a ton of fun because all of the great grandchildren (Evan-28 months, Elizabeth-24 months, William-18 months, Zoe-12months and Grace-1 month) and their parents were there. I love going to the lake and can't believe that we spent every summer with (at various times) around 17 people in the 3 bedroom cottage! At the time, there were 11 grandchildren (between 3 families), and Em, Anne, Kate and I had a small taste of what our mothers experienced back then! It was family style meals for the little ones, and keeping an eye on the child or children that were closest to you.
Evan still loves holding his baby sister!
The four "big" kids - L to R: William, Elizabeth, Evan and Zoe
William was quite interested in this little person that slept A LOT Evan took a lake bath with Uh Phil, Packaw and Daddy
It took some convincing, but he also enjoyed trying out William's car float Not sure why this picture insisted on being sideways, but this is how Grace spent most of her days with one exception...this was the rare time she was not being held by someone. She got TONS of love and attention the entire trip. Might be the reason why she hasn't been that interested in sleeping in her crib and not in my arms the last couple of nights.
Meal time! I was very impressed with the other children's ability to focus on dinner. I probably need to get some hints from Em, Kate and Anne because Evan commits no more than 5 minutes to sitting at the table and then Bret and I end up chasing him with his food.Evan's new favorite thing to do! I don't think Bret was allowed out of the water all day on Saturday.

No comments:

Post a Comment