Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Wednesday, August 3, 2011

Happy 1 Month!

Grace was 1 month old on July 30th!
At her 1 month check up, we found out she was 10lbs 8oz (almost 3lb gain!) and 22" (2" taller!)

She still is a very calm baby - only crying when she is super hungry or has pooped. Night is not her favorite time to sleep, but I have been getting better at making my way through the day with just a few hours (not consecutive) of sleep. My mom has also been awesome at coming over to distract Evan so that I can catch a nap every so often. The GREAT news is that Grace is doing much better at not eating every 1-2 hours during the day and night, and I have had a few nights when she slept 5 hours straight!


She also is staying awake a bit longer in the morning and the evening, so we now know that her eyes are looking like they will be blue! Each day the seem to get a bit more blue just like Evan's. I still think she looks a lot like Evan just with more petite features and more dark hair. At one month, Evan had red hair : ).

No comments:

Post a Comment