On Saturday my friend from Kentucky drove up with her two kids to spend the weekend with Evan, Grace and I while Bret was off on a guys weekend. The kids always have a blast hanging out. Olivia is almost 4 and Grant is 7 weeks older than Evan.
Day 1 - they created a water park on the back porch and had a blast


And it wouldn't be summer without watermelon

Which was clearly a favorite for Grant

Not sure, but I don't think this is what the manufacturer of this toy had in mind

Day 2 - We took the whole gang to the Indy Zoo. I thought it was challenging leaving the house with two kids...4 kids took it to a whole new level! Our goal was to leave by 8...we left around 9:30

We got to see the baby elephant


One great thing about hanging out with Kelly and her kids is that they are both potty trained. Evan didn't have one accident all weekend! He has been diaper free all week, but he still had one accident every other day or so. They all held hands on the way to the bathroom too...so cute!


Grace started out in the Baby Bjorn, but when we sat down to eat lunch, I thought she might like to stretch out and feel the breeze a bit. She looks a bit toasty!

Petting the sharks!

And watching for the polar bear that never came

Grace thought the temp of the inside portion of our trip was MUCH better.

No comments:
Post a Comment