Despite experiencing a variety of different types of weather, we had a great time at the lake. I have barely any pictures because I forgot my camera at home! On Friday night, we had to sit in front of fans in order to stay cool. Saturday was all sun and HOT (perfect for the lake!). Sunday rolled around and was considerably cooler, and then, it was Monday, and we experienced a 100% fall day.
Grandpa Jeff and Grandma Pam drove over from CP to spend the day at the lake. Evan thoroughly enjoyed having Grandpa, Packaw and Daddy to jump to and play with in the water.
Grace enjoyed sleeping at the lake, and she had plenty of people ready and willing to hold her!
And she was smiling like crazy...definitely way more than she has been in the last two weeks!! She would give every person that came to talk with her a big grin, but I didn't get anything on camera since I was just working with my phone!
Grace enjoyed sleeping at the lake, and she had plenty of people ready and willing to hold her!
And she was smiling like crazy...definitely way more than she has been in the last two weeks!! She would give every person that came to talk with her a big grin, but I didn't get anything on camera since I was just working with my phone!


No comments:
Post a Comment