Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Monday, August 29, 2011

Lake Tippy Weekend

It was BEAUTIFUL at the lake last weekend. Just warm enough during the day and cool at night. It was also the first time I went out on the boat and got in the water all summer....kind of sad since it was the last weekend in August. Grace was worth sitting in the shad all summer though!


Evan loves his sister! He even managed to get out of the water for a few seconds to shower her with kissesEvan is crazy about the lake. SO crazy that he isn't that fond of naps and going to bed. When he was fighting his Sunday nap, we decided to try a trick my parents used on me when I was little....the boat! The kids start the ride like this...
and end the ride like this! Since it wasn't 150 degrees outside this weekend, Grace even got to enjoy the boat ride in the shade of her carrier. She also was fooled by the boat ride and took a nice long nap.


This last weekend I also started my some of my projects. The burp cloths and onesies are still in progress, but I finished Grace's tutu for Halloween. Evan really likes it ; ), and I found a golden opportunity to build my blackmail supply that I might have to use when he gets older. Earlier in the week, Evan, Grace and I spent the afternoon/evening with Grammy and Packaw since Bret was gone to St. Louis showing some of his customers a good time at a baseball game. Evan "helped" Grammy make cinnamon rolls for their catering job the next day.





No comments:

Post a Comment