Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Wednesday, August 24, 2011

Playtime with Evan

When Evan was around 3 months old, Bret and I wondered why he was a little bit fussy. We soon found out (after a trip to a friend's house that had two kids) that he was bored out of his mind!! I guess staring at my face all day long was no longer fun, and he needed more excitement. Well, one perk of being the 2nd child is that you don't have to be the trial run for certain things with your parents! Grace is definitely not bored, and she is really enjoying the toys...especially the ones with the lights! And, I FINALLY got a semi-smile on camera! I have been trying for the past two weeks, but she refuses to smile the second I pull the camera out. Evan is showing her all the bells and whistles of this toy. She appears to be absorbing everything he says!
Play time wore both of them out! And, I am loving that Grace is starting to work out somewhat of a schedule!! We aren't all the way through the night, but we have a 9pm bedtime, and she sleeps until 2am-4am! After a fresh diaper and topping off the tank, she generally will go back to bed for another 3 hours. Evan was on a schedule and sleeping through the night by 12 weeks, so that is the goal I'm hoping to achieve with Grace...almost there!

No comments:

Post a Comment