And Grace is getting bigger and doing more things every time I blink
She is already wearing her 3 month clothes (this adorable outfit was a gift from my cousin Sarah), but thank goodness the 0-3 month sizes still work too!
She is discovering what those crazy things are that kept floating around her head
She just had her first bottle which she took like she was a starving child...if you saw her thighs and cheeks, you would know she was not. But, instead of thawing some of the frozen milk I had, I decided to pump and have Bret immediately give her the bottle. She was a little more hungry than she would prefer when she got it ; ). Oh, and can you tell this is our 2nd child? Check out the multi-tasking by Daddy!
And that head isn't quite as heavy as it used to be!
I don't have a picture of this one, but Evan went through the ENTIRE day with no diapers today!! We only had one accident, and we even went grocery store! My favorite thing about this process is that I am constantly asking him if he wants to try to pee or if he needs to pee, and his standard response is "I already did. I already peed." This used to make me think he was telling me he already peed in his underwear (sometimes it was true), but I have discovered he really means that he already peed in the potty today. As in, get off my back Mom, I already peed once today in the potty so that should be sufficient.


No comments:
Post a Comment