Our good friends from Indy drove up to Ft Wayne to spend the day with us last weekend, and it was SOOO nice to see them! Lydia was born in February, so she is less than a year younger than Grace. It is crazy to me how different they are because I have a cousin that is also less than a year younger than me, and I NEVER (and never remember having these thoughts when we were growing up) think how young or how different she is than me! I hope that these two girls grow up to be good friends too! Grace might have to be a little bit nicer the next time she visits though....
| Lydia was checking Grace out.... |
| So, Grace punches Lydia in the face |
| Evan is still a big fan of cuddling with babies... |
| He was even game for posing with both girls! |
| The boys and their babies...my how things have changed since their Phi Psi days at DPU. Saturday afternoon plans look just a bit different! |


No comments:
Post a Comment