Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Sunday, February 10, 2013

Our recent new achievments

my new achievement...i made this super cute new skirt for gracie the other day while everyone was sleeping.  i kind of love it (but i'm also biased)

and gracie loves herself and giving herself (and everyone else) hugs and kisses.

and somersaults!  i have since taken better footage but yet to get it on the computer.  when gracie turned 19 months old, she decided to teach herself how to do a somersault and start talking. since then, she has become a somersault pro and every day she says and tries new words.  Tillie, HI, and cheese are still her favorite things to say, but NO is quickly becoming a strong contender for the favorite spot : )!

I have no pictures, but E also started tennis lessons this week.  For being 1 of the 3 new kids that had never taken tennis lessons (out of 13 kids ages 3-4), he did AWESOME.  He had some excellent forehands.  I didn't take any pictures because no other moms were taking pictures, and I didn't want to look like a crazy lady quite yet.  AND, evan's group was on the far end of the court, so I couldn't see him that well.   To take a picture, I would have had to lean my whole body over the railing, and I'm sure that would have looked a little interesting!

No comments:

Post a Comment