On the day before Valentine's Day, I was able to go help out at Evan's preschool during his Valentine's Day party. HUGE thank you to Aunt Krisce for coming over and hanging out with Gracie during the party ; )! I also signed up to make cookies for his party, and I may have gone a little overboard (huge surprise...right?, but the kids loved the sugar cookies in the shape of hearts with pink icing drizzle, peanut butter blossoms rolled in red sugar with hershey hearts on top and cookies and cream cookies in the shape of hearts : )!
 |
| yummy ice cream and cookies snack! |
 |
| playing a game with his buddies...kind of like musical hearts except they went around in a circle and stopped on hearts. some of the hearts had actions (do 4 jumping jacks, spin 3 times, do a little dance, give a hug, etc) and some were blank. |
 |
| another game with his friends....kind of like hot potato, but they passed a valentines day stuffed animal instead |
 |
| very proud of the crown that he made |
No comments:
Post a Comment