Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Wednesday, February 27, 2013

E's School Events

Evan's school had a couple of events for the kids this week.  Last night was Father's Night with the theme "Tool Time".  Since Bret was still in Nashville for work, Packaw (my dad) drove up in same fairly nasty weather to attend with E.  I think they both had a lot of fun!

 and, today was Dr. Suess day to celebrate Dr Suess' birthday and to kick off reading month at the school.  I was asked to do story time (for the ENTIRE preschool) as a part of reading month, so stay tuned to see how that works out : )!  Any way, they had a parade today and each child was allowed to dress up like a Dr. Suess character and bring their favorite Dr. Suess book to school.  Evan wanted to be Cat in the Hat, and I sort of forgot about it.  SO, last night/this morning, this is what I whipped up (using a hot glue gun, scrap fabric, and a needle in thread) for his outfit!

No comments:

Post a Comment