Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Sunday, February 10, 2013

Balloons and Growing Animals

I really shouldn't go to Target...ever.  Every time I go, I try to give them all our money.  Of course, I end up getting a few things in exchange, but most of the stuff I buy isn't really a need.  Even when I go with a list of things I NEED, I end up with those things plus twice as many things that I don't need.  For this trip, some of the things were punch balloons and little tiny pill like things that "grow" magically into animal shapes when put into hot water.  They kids loved both things, so it was totally justified spending : )!
fun with the balloons.  balloons have been another "burn the energy out of evan" activity.  i blow a balloon up, give it to evan and turn on the tv to a music station while i'm making dinner.  i tell him he has to keep the balloon off the ground until the music stops, and every minute or so, i would mute the tv.  it keeps him busy while i'm making dinner and gives us a slight hope that he might go to sleep at a decent time!
wonder what the cow will turn into if i put him in the water?  gracie LOVES cows and horses...she especially loves to MOOOOOOOO and NEIGH.
what will it be? what will it be? what will it be?  trying so hard to be patient.
gracie showing evan her latest one
happy guy with this activity!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment