We are packing up and moving up again. Bret was offered and accepted an awesome promotion last week, so, now we are moving to beautiful Ft. Wayne, IN where he is the new Branch Manager for Ferguson's Ft. Wayne satellite branch.
We just started meeting with realtors to put our house on the market which is stage 1 of many with the relo company. I have literally spent the last 4 days organizing and cleaning the house from top to bottom. This task would not have been possible if my Grandma Shirley hadn't come to visit and entertain the kiddos while I worked like a mad woman. The funniest part came last night when Bret and I were re-arranging our furniture upstairs to help set the "stage" for our future buyers. We moved a dresser out of our room and into his room. This happened to be the dresser that had a TV on it. Evan watched us move this dresser into his room and then ran back into the master to the TV and said (no joke), "Oh YAY! I get a TV!". Apparently he thought the dresser and TV were a combo deal and both were being moved to his room! 


No comments:
Post a Comment