Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Wednesday, December 7, 2011

5 months! (and various other pictures)

We didn't have a 5 month well baby appointment, so this is all I know...she is 5 months old and HAPPY about it : ). Most nights she sleeps from 8ish to 6ish. She sleeps about every two hours during the day, and rarely (if ever) goes longer than 3 hours to eat during the day. She has the most amazing thighs ever. Her eyes will be brown, but they are taking their sweet time getting that way. She is a calm baby (except when feeling slightly under the weather) and is absolutely adored by her Mommy, Daddy and Big Brother. You can just feel the love...even though both kiddos are recovering from a nasty cold.
I don't know why, but this picture just looks like they are up to no good.Remember those nasty colds I mentioned? Well, for this kiddo, it meant breathing treatments. For these parents, it meant NO FUN! But, through some creative thinking, Bret and I developed a few different ways to get at least a tiny bit of the medicine in. Don't be alarmed...the mask was a request from E because he thought the "smoke" hurt his eyes. The real prize goes to Grammy and Packaw because they did TWO successful breathing treatments with Evan when he spent the night at their house. I might have only done one successful treatment if you added up all the mini sessions I did in one day!




1 comment:

  1. Evan looks so big and I can't wait to give Grace lots of snuggles in a few weeks!! They both are too cute. Zoe will love looking at the new "baby" Grace's pictures.

    ReplyDelete