Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Wednesday, December 21, 2011

"Painting" Fun

Finger painting is always eventful with a toddler, and not quite the perfect activity when your house is for sale. SO, when Evan asked to paint, we compromised. I put different colors in big ziploc bags, and he "painted". On day 1, he drove his new favorite car around and made tracks. The best part was he was still able to be creative, and I didn't have to get paint out of every little part of our kitchen.Grace was also VERY into this activity. Once we move and pull out the high chair, I'm thinking she would like this activity....if I can be hovering to pull it out of her mouth every 3 seconds : )It wasn't raining, snowing or sleeting, so we went on a cozy stroller ride to see the wild Christmas decorations around the neighborhood. no reason, just another afternoon. just another photo shootits always interesting to get a good picture of two kids! wonder what grace is looking at?her feet! i'm pretty sure she is thinking, "my feet are awesome. what is the easiest way for me to get them into my mouth?"

No comments:

Post a Comment