Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Thursday, December 8, 2011

The Greatest Show on Earth


Grammy and Packaw took Evan to the circus on Saturday so that Bret and I could get ready for the couples baby shower that we were hosting the next day. Evan wasn't totally in love with the first half, but the 2nd half with the lions, tigers and ELEPHANTS more than made his entire month. They also bought him a big elephant that he has been carrying around, bathing and sleeping with and talking to ever since. He requested a big elephant from Santa Claus for Christmas, so I'm thinking that counts : )...after all, from what I remember, Grammy and Packaw know Santa really well! totally mesmerized... the big elephants!!

and the shower set up....no your eyes are not playing tricks on you, that is totally a hot chocolate bar : )

No comments:

Post a Comment