I have been having tons of fun with different projects that have been delegated to me by various members of my family. So, unfortunately, the blog has taken a back seat...I LOVE projects! But, since July is nearly over, I thought I should actually get some pictures up
![]() |
| Evan's twist on Wayne Del Sol's signature pose. I guess Evan is a budding Evan Del Shade (no idea what shade is in Spanish don't want to spend the time finding out!). He actually walked all the way down the pier to retrieve this float, and he drug it the end where it was completely in the shade |
![]() |
| the water was warmer than bath water for the lake. it was really nice, but when it is 180 degrees outside, sometimes you really don't mind the water being a bit chilly! grace was totally fine with warm water |
![]() |
| so was Evan! sidenote - this past weekend we went to a surprise (30th birthday) pig roast/pool party for one of bret's high school/college friends, and E went underwater (on purpose when he would jump in the water) hundreds of times and SWAM ON HIS OWN (with a teeny assistance from water wings)!!! |
![]() |
<> >| my two peas in a pod. i should probably take this picture every year and put every year in a book | >
 |
| its not the 4th of July without red and blue jello layered with whipped cream. this was my favorite treat on the 4th growing up...my mom/aunts whipped this up for all the kids WITHOUT the help of Pinterest : ). and, since evan has a serious sweet tooth, he gobbled this festive dessert up within seconds! |
No comments:
Post a Comment