I know I say this every monthly post, but I really can't believe it has been 8 months already! Time has flown by, and before you know it, we will be having a 1st birthday! Grace continues to develop her little personality, and her latest addition has been her diva edge. If she is playing with something, and someone (typically her big brother) takes it away, you can expect and instant scream cry coupled with giant tears running down her face. If the toy (or an equivalent toy) is placed in front of her, you can expect for her to immediately stop crying and screaming, to smile and to resume playing. She appears to be close to crawling (tends to go backwards or in circles right now), and has been rolling around like crazy.
overall, she has been an amazing baby! smiling and giggling nonstop, and she can entertain herself for hours!
and did I mention her hair? it is WILD...this is what it naturally does every day!
she also has developed a fascination with Tillie. Tillie is on the fence with her affection for the kids : ).


could she be any cuter? nope, i don't think so! i'm excited to hopefully be able to COME to her 1st birthday party!! with my BABY!!
ReplyDelete