Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Tuesday, January 31, 2012

Seven Months!

I think I just posted a 6 month post sometime last week. I CANNOT believe how fast this last month went! Grace spent her last month bouncing between Fishers, Ft. Wayne, and New Castle. All the changes are sort of causing turmoil with our sleep schedule and established routines, but we are all VERY happy to be on the home stretch. This month, Grace got to go swimming in a swimming pool for the first time! She gets a little bit better every day on sitting up, and she has started having a bit of separation anxiety. Our little lady loves bouncing in Grammy and Packaw's exersaucer, and most of the time, she is very content to chill in her bumbo or in the exersaucer and just watch whatever is going on around her.


I really need to get my one month onesie together, but it probably wouldn't have fit in this picture. Grace also thought 6 month would taste excellent.Look at this big girl! 7 months...

No comments:

Post a Comment