Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Saturday, February 4, 2012

Swim Pics

I found pictures of one of our swimming experiences from the first Ft. Wayne hotel on my phone. I forgot all our swim suits, so the kids and I got to go on a swim suit shopping spree while Bret finished up at work. E picked out his own suit...can you tell : ). Since the purchase he has also dug this suit out of his closet countless times to wear during the day. in fishers or in new castle. where there is no pool.

our chunk-a-monke was a little timid the first time in the water, but after a few trips he was back to his fish like ways. we have been practicing kicking, paddling with our hands and reaching for the wall along with his absolute favorite - jumping in!

No comments:

Post a Comment