Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Saturday, January 7, 2012

Christmas #3 with Zoe! (and Kate and Brian)

New Year's Day was my family's Christmas this year. Kate, Brian and Zoe came in for a long weekend, so we crammed as much family time in as possible! It was a lot of fun with the kids. Zoe and Evan may have unwrapped every single person's gift together. Grace's gifts were their favorites! Opening gifts with Daddy. Making Reindeer cookies with Aunt Kate...wearing his brand new cooking apron that Grammy made. Evan loves his (and Grace's) train table that Packaw made...it is AWESOME. It is getting a lot of use in my parent's house right now, and I can't wait to move to Ft Wayne and set up their playroom! Showing off his craft apron....also a Grammy creation. Zoe showing Grace how her rain instrument works. Grace LOVES this gift...she is totally mesmerized by it, and she bust out in tears a couple of times when the bigger kids took it from her



Zoe loves the BABY. In fact, when I picked up Kate, Brian and Zoe up at the car rental place, she immediately started signing and saying Baby when she saw me. We Skype quite a bit, and I am typically holding Grace. So, Zoe was very disappointed when I didn't have her with me when I picked them up. I personally thought the girls looked cute in their holiday matching sleepers! Evan had a blue version, but he never slept in his because his new thing is to have me rub his back while he goes to sleep. BUT, it can't be through any clothes, he wants to have pjs on that have a separate shirt. More than once, he has strolled into our room in the middle of the night, made eye contact with me, and then he turns around, pulls up the back of his shirt and says "mommy rub my back" while walking back to his bed.another gift was foaming soap and kid's shaving cream. the shaving cream was depleted in just one bath. he LOVES it

No comments:

Post a Comment