Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Saturday, July 16, 2011

Tragic Loss

The Govert family suffered a tragic loss this past week. The memory card for our camera was somehow damaged to a point that both the computer and camera won't recognize it. Luckily I had tripled saved the pictures before Grace was born, and I uploaded some hospital pics and first day home with Grace to Walgreens to print for my mom. But, the pictures we had of her birth and the last week and a half are potentially lost. The network guy from my work is going to try his best to recover the pictures, so please keep your fingers crossed that he can at least get the last week or so! Now we are back in action with a new memory card!




Evan is a big fan of tummy time! Grace, on the other hand, doesn't really bother to pick her head up which is the whole point of tummy time. But, I guess I wouldn't really either if I had super animated Evan entertaining me! Maybe I should convince him to sit in front of her?When Grace isn't eating or spending time on her tummy...she is sleepingIt really is a rough life to be a newborn! And check out those rolls on her thighs...guess that is what happens when she eats every 2 hours round the clock for a couple of days!Story time for the little yellow familyEvan still likes to hold Gracie!And another picture of Grace sleeping...

No comments:

Post a Comment