Things are soooo different with a 2nd child. Go to Disney for a week when you are 8 months pregnant..SURE! Take your 2 year old and just over 1 week old to the lake for the weekend...WHY NOT! My family wasn't complaining : ). Bret and I also liked the ratio of 6 adults to 1 toddler and 1 infant.
Grace met some more of her family.
Aunt Betsy
and Great Grandma Shirley
This is how Evan spent the weekend.....
Grace met some more of her family.
Aunt Betsy
Fishing, and yes, that is a regular, adult size fishing pole. And, yes, he can actually cast it like an adult. I didn't try, but I would put my money on him that he can cast it with more skill and accuracy than me
playing in the waves and sand with Daddy
pushing his boat down the ramp
relaxing in the lake...catching turtles
and this is how Grace spent hers...
sleeping
and more sleeping
and more sleeping


I recognize that outfit! So cute :)
ReplyDelete