Evan and Bret were in a wedding this weekend (Jon and Lindsey). Bret did a great job ushering, and we're biased, but we think Evan might have been the cutest and best ring bearer ever. He sprinted down the aisle every time we practiced, but when it came for his big moment, he was priceless! He walked to the top of the aisle, paused to take it all in and then slowly made his way the rest of the aisle straight to me. After initially hugging the pillow, then dangling it by one corner, he ended up making it down the majority of the aisle carrying the pillow with perfect form. The only "mishap" of the evening was when Evan managed to walk up to the cake before the reception started and take a swipe of icing from the bottom layer before I could pull him away. Even worse, I happened to turn my head and see the photographer right after I picked him up...I can only imagine how that picture will turn out!
Practicing our smile before the rehearsal dinner
Hanging out with Daddy in matching clothes!
Checking everything out...very blurry because the real pictures were going on behind us, and I was afraid to use my flash
Ready to go!
I can't wait to see the pictures the photographer captured! Turns out I should have handed my camera off to someone else because when you are focused on getting a 2 year old's attention so that he will continue walking down the aisle, you forget about your camera!
*side note - if anyone knows a 2T little boy that needs a tux, we are now the proud owner of this snazzy one since they only rent sizes down to a 4T


No comments:
Post a Comment