Father's Day...we spent the weekend with my parents who were doing a huge gardening project. Evan was thrilled to help out and roped Bret into helping him load his wheel barrel with mulch
Days til Gracie gets here!
Evan hates anything that is really cold or really hot...basically, he only eats food at room temperature. So, Bret and I were shocked that he actually drank and requested to have more of Bret's milkshake from DQ one day. Since he liked it so much, I whipped up a peanut butter and banana milkshake (with a hint of cocoa) the other day. I thought it was yummy, and Evan definitely agreed!
Big cheese!
And as we are counting down the days for Gracie, Evan and I made a surprise for the World's Best Daddy. It is his hospital survival kit!
Full of tons of stuff that will keep him hydrated, energized, minty fresh and hopefully pain free after having to sleep on the not so pleasant bed options they have for spouses in the hospital.
Stay tuned for more pictures in a couple of days! We are very excited to meet our little baby girl!!


No comments:
Post a Comment