June is a great month!
It means....
pretty flowers on the front and back porch (as of a few hours ago with more work still to be done in this area)
pretty flowers on the front and back porch (as of a few hours ago with more work still to be done in this area)
Father's Day
GOOD Food!
AND it means a new baby girl is coming very, very soon to the Govert household. 24 days OR LESS (also trying not to panic because I still have a few more touches that I would like to do in the nursery)
Speaking of the good food...yummy corn came last week in our Green BEAN delivery. Evan is a huge fan of eating it off the cob this year.
GOOD Food!
AND it means a new baby girl is coming very, very soon to the Govert household. 24 days OR LESS (also trying not to panic because I still have a few more touches that I would like to do in the nursery)
Speaking of the good food...yummy corn came last week in our Green BEAN delivery. Evan is a huge fan of eating it off the cob this year.


No comments:
Post a Comment