Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Friday, June 10, 2011

I'm a Big Guy

Evan has a lot of new phrases that are entering his vocab. The a few of the favorites right now are:
I like it. I don't like it. My do it. NO MOMMY. I'm a big guy. My (enter any possible object here). My Lindsey - My girlfriend.

Hanging out in his big guy underwear (Thomas) thanks to Grammy and PackawOther somewhat big buy underwear (pull ups) and his cool shades from his girlfriend Lindsey...I guess they are also from Lindsey's new husband Jon too : )Giving Bret some love after he finally woke up after about a 3.5 hour nap after he got home from being knocked out for his scope. Nothing really makes up for the stress of having a loved one knocked out for any procedure, but the goofy things they say as they are coming back are close ; ). You know you are married to someone that has work on their mind when the first thing they say is "can I have my phone (his work phone), I need to see if I have emails to return". At least that is what he was trying to say...it came out a bit garbled like someone that just drank a brewery's entire supply.

No comments:

Post a Comment