Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Saturday, May 21, 2011

Nursery Progress

We have paint. We have bead board. We have curtains. We have clean carpet. And, NOW, we have furniture inside the appropriate rooms instead of scattered throughout our upstairs. With these developments, we have a very happy Mommy and Daddy. I can't believe that it is almost June, and in June our baby girl will be here! Closer pic of the bedding...SOOO happy to actually have it on the crib (considering it has been sitting in the closet since February!). Since today was the first time I unfolded the bumper, I did find a little surprise. There are two little birds embroidered on the inside...I thought it was a cute little detail!I also found some birdhouses and painted them to match the bedding.

2 comments:

  1. BTW...I love the name! Grace is the middle name I want if we have another girl :)

    ReplyDelete