Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Friday, May 20, 2011

LAST Day at Disney!!!!

This trip went by waaaay too fast, but I guess that is what you can expect with action packed days! I don't think there is such a thing as a relaxing vacation with a son that moves at one speed which is approx. 90 miles an hour.


We learned a lot from our first long, family vacation.

1. 4 adults to one 2 year old is a wonderful ratio

2. No need to worry about keeping Evan up for the 4th of July fireworks this year...he HATES fireworks

3. Crocs, loose fitting tshirts, and elastic shorts are essential pieces of a ME DO IT's wardrobe

4. You never can have enough hats or stuffed animals

5. Bret and I are total pushovers when it comes to vacation souvenirs...I'll admit that Evan didn't even ask for the Mickey tshirt, the Mickey crocs or the mouse ears - that was 100% Mommy


We learned a lot more, but I won't bore you with the life lessons : )



Photo Op with Daddy!

Watching the Hokey Pokey outside of the Country Bear JamboreeThen joining in the Country Bear Hokey PokeyMickey Ears! He wore them around the store, and actually wouldn't take them off for us to purchase them. The cashier had to scan another pair. Not long after we purchased the ears though, Evan walked right back into the store and placed the Mickey Ears on the floor. He turned around, walked into another section and picked up....A Donald Duck hat. This he also would not take off....

No comments:

Post a Comment