Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Sunday, May 1, 2011

"Newby's" Room Project

We got started on the room renovations for Newby - her current nickname with Grandpa Jeff and Bret - this weekend. I'm sooooo excited about everything that has happened thus far and am antsy to get the rest of the painting done and get furniture set up! I might be the most excited since I didn't spend the entire weekend working like crazy like Grammy, Grandpa Wayne, Grandpa Jeff and Bret...the poor crew is exhausted from their hard work! I did however spend the majority of my weekend chasing after a two year old : )...ok, Grammy and I took turns, but it was tiring regardless! I wish I had pictures, but I took Evan to the park on Saturday. I cannot believe how much he has changed since last year! He went down ALL the slides by himself, and scrabbled off all the ladders and various ways to get on the jungle gym without a single bit of assistance.


Evan loved the saws in the garage, but he was not the biggest fan of the loud noises. Most of the time, as soon as they would turn on, he would sprint over to me and hide his head : ). Most of these pictures are the same, but I thought they were all cute!HUGE thanks to Grammy, Grandpa Wayne, Grandpa Jeff and Bret for helping wear out Evan this weekend and helping create and super cute baby girl room! After we get everything done, painted and furniture in (or before if I can't wait), I will post pictures!

No comments:

Post a Comment