Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Thank Heaven for Our Little Girl : )

Thank heaven for her 10 little fingersthank heaven for her ten teeny toesthank heaven that everything looked perfect on the ultrasoundthank heaven for our little girl who pretty much stayed curled in a ball the entire time....much more calm than her big brother that was doing somersaults during his 20 week ultrasound!thank heaven for our big boy that really would like a ball rather than a baby sister or even a baby brother. and when asked, he will emphatically tell you that YES he will be disappointed if we bring home a baby instead of a ball in june : ).

We have not been very patient waiting for this 20 week ultrasound, and we are super excited that everything looked great. I am 19 weeks and 5 days, and she measure to be 19 weeks and 4 days. The weight estimate is 10 oz. I have an anterior placenta which explains why I haven't felt our little girl moving around nearly as much as I felt Evan. It was great to see her moving and shaking, and I can't wait to meet her in the end of june. now, i'm super excited to get started planning a pretty baby girl nursery and a masculine little boy room ; ). we definitely have busy months ahead of us, but they are going to be fun months!

2 comments:

  1. Congrats on your little girl! Glad everything looked perfect.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats! Little girls are fun!

    ReplyDelete