Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Still trying to find the driveway...

All ready to go help Daddy try to find the driveway under all that ice and snow. Notice the gloves he is wearing....part of our daily struggles with a toddler : ). Didn't want to wear his gloves, so we compromised, and he wore Daddy's gloves
So much fun to shovel snow!
"Ok Daddy. You get that section, and I'll take care of this right here..."
"Never mind. Shoveling is not as fun as I thought. Take me on a ride in the wagon."

Trying to take the wagon for a ride. He slipped and fell on the ice 3 seconds after I snapped the picture, so Mommy and Evan headed in for a snack! Good thing because Baby #2 makes me hungry every hour practically! Now Evan and I are on the same eating schedule : )

No comments:

Post a Comment