Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Monday, February 21, 2011

Such a good big brother!

Grammy and Aunt Kate are looking out for Baby Girl Govert and have already given her some cute outfits so she doesn't end up in all blue hand-me-downs from her big brother. And, I had to run an errand one day and just happened to end up looking at some girly things. Of course, when I saw bows with dots, I had to buy them. Evan loved them as well, and instantly wanted to wear one. He actually requested to wear one the next day to daycare : ). Just practicing being a good brother...making sure they didn't hurt, they stayed in place and were well received by other little kids!

Of course, I didn't turn him down and took pictures because he will be dating one day, graduate for high school and get married, so I have to build a supply of embarrasing pictures!

1 comment:

  1. PRETTY!! He looks like Elizabeth, who loves her bows, and pats her head whenever you say "pretty."

    ReplyDelete