Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Friday, June 25, 2010

Such a little goof ball.

Just relaxing....eating my blueberry waffle and sipping on some water. Probably should have given him a book...or the newspaper.
No one really believes me unless they have witnessed it that Evan has quite the little 'tude. THIS is my proof!
Darn it. I just can't find the best spot to put the radio so that I can rock out.


Note to Self: It is nearly impossible to get a good picture with four people (with two of the four being kids). SO, whenever we decide we would like to make Evan a big brother, if we get a good picture, it will be our Christmas Card every year until all kids are over the age of 10. Melanie, Owen, Evan and I took four pictures. In the first, one of us had our eyes closed. In the second, Evan is not looking at the camera. In the third, both babies were looking away from the camera. In the fourth, I look icky with super gross, greasy hair, BUT all eyes are open, so fourth pic it is!

No comments:

Post a Comment