Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Sunday, June 13, 2010

Sidewalk Chalk...not just for the driveway

Em, Chris and William got Evan some cool sidewalk chalk for his first bday. He has just really started to enjoy scribbling, so he enjoyed the concept of writing on the driveway! The first time we got it out the bucket that the chalk comes in was so entertaining, that he didn't really notice the chalk : ) This was NOT the face I was going for when I said, "Evan! Look at Mommy!" This angle looks E look like a giant...but you can also see that he thoroughly enjoyed scribbling on more than the ground. He also spent some time making my leg look like a Smurf leg

And then, he got distracted by the pure awesome-ness of the sidewalk chalk container!This was not from this weekend, but a few weekends ago on the way home from the lake. I loved how both Evan and Tillie are both showing signs of exhaustion from a LOT of playing (or stress in Tillie's case) at the lake

This is from this weekend...I was trying to show his battle scars from his run-in with the pavement at daycare. I missed the worst of it a few days ago where his entire nose looked like it had road rash. This looks like a teeny little scab : ). He also had a lovely, perfectly centered, vertical bruise on his forehead to compliment the bright red nose!

1 comment:

  1. In picture #2 (Hey...how does this work?), he TOTALLY looks like Bret!

    ReplyDelete