Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Sunday, June 27, 2010

Another fun weekend...

He is definitely a boy who knows what he wants! He saw the balls (which is darn cute b/c he can say ball now). And, first, I thought he was just wanted A ball, so I got a blue one out. He was excited for all of 15 seconds when he abandoned the blue ball and pointed to the red one. I explained that he could only have one ball, and I put the blue ball back and pulled out the red one he was pointing to. He carried this HUGE ball ALL THE WAY from the back of Target to the check-out. I had to buy it for him : ). Another Target purchase. Debating for quite some time whether to get the "water park" or a regular pool. Grammy pointed out (via cell phone) that Evan LOVES activity. Water park it is...
GREAT CHOICE! Couldn't wait to get his swim trunks and swim diaper on before he checked it all out.

Naked boy on the loose!!!!!!! But, he didn't want to slip and fall when playing in the Water Park Pool, so he logically kept his swim shoes on : )!

No comments:

Post a Comment