Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Friday, June 11, 2010

Pictures from the past weekends...

Fun times at Lake Tippecanoe


Grammy explaining the "rules" of the sandbox. You can see how well Evan is paying attention as he kicks the sand ; )Hey...how does this work? The sand used to be packed in here... Evan ignoring the rules of the sandbox and dumping sand outside of it while Grammy tries to put it back in....One of Evan's many "wonder if she'll let me do this" faces...
LOVES, LOVES, LOVES the water. We have had many meltdowns over water. Starting from the morning when he wakes up, barrels outside only to find the kiddie pool empty. Then, several times after I oddly will not let him just step into the lake off the pier. I have the craziest rules as a Mommy don't I!
- Cincinnati Weekend -

They never did more than roll a few feet...I SWEAR! Good thing no cops were around, and I am SHOCKED we were able to get him in is car after his few minutes riding shotgun!
All fancy (well Bret and I at least) for Byran Cuculich and Lindsay Tato's wedding in Cincinnati. Bret's Aunt Di and Uncle Jer have a fountain to our right which is why Evan is looking that way instead of at the 10 people jumping around in front of him to get him to smile. Again, LOVES water.Grandpa Jeff, Grandma Pam, Bret and I waving good night to Evan

No comments:

Post a Comment