Not long after moving in we realized that the room that we chose as Evan's nursery gets HOT. If the sun is out, the room can easily get up to 80 degrees and maintains near that throughout the night. The little man has spent many nights sleeping in just a onesie or tshirt with fans place all over the room. Bret and I decided that it would be a great help if we installed a ceiling fan in his room. Evan napped on the couch nearly the entire time it took Bret to put up the fan. After E woke up, the three of us went up together to flip the switch and turn the fan on for the first time after Bret turned the electricity on. This is a pic of one of his reactions. He instantly started smiling, pointing at the fan, dancing and clapping his hands. 


I like the use of the Pi Phi ladder. :)
ReplyDeleteI hope I get the award as your most faithful blog reader. Well, I suppose I would be fine taking second place behind your family perhaps. :)
ReplyDeleteWhat is it with babies and ceiling fans?
ReplyDeleteWilliam loves ceiling fans! Can be crying inconsolably and you put him under a fan it he immediately stops! He loves my parents house...they have fans in every room. We only have one in the kitchen!
ReplyDelete