Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Saturday, April 10, 2010

A year in pictures

Now that Evan is 1 year, 2 weeks and 6 days old, I thought I should go back through the year in pictures. I am going to attempt to narrow it down to 1-25 per month : ).

Here are his stats:
20 lbs 8.8oz
30.5"
Blonde Hair
Blue Eyes

Favorite Color: Blue (duh...it makes his eyes look pretty ; ) )

Favorite Food: YOGURT (he would eat gallons if I would let him...he gets very angry when he finishes his 4oz YoBaby)

Favorite Veggie: Tie between broccoli and peas

Favorite Fruit: Bananas (recent development...used to hate them mashed up as baby food. now he eats a whole one himself!)
Favorite Snack: Cinnamon Animal Crackers, Teddy Grahams, Nilla Wafers, Goldfish, Graham Crackers (can you tell he loves to snack?)
Evan started out at 8lbs and 20.5" tall. At 1 year, he is now just over 20lbs and 30" tall. He started out with 0 teeth, and now he has 8. In the beginning he had red hair and blue eyes, and now he has blonde hair (whew...I wasn't sure I could handle a red head!) and kept the beautiful blue eyes. He eats table food, loves his whole milk, and only takes a bottle before bed. It is crazy to me how fast kids change. From day 1 he was learning to do something new EVERY day. I know this is the same for nearly every baby born into the world, but it still boggles my mind to see it (in super speedy mode) happen right in front of me.

Month 1: This picture was taken in Evan's first week in the world. I would like to point out that he now cannot fit this way in the crib. His head touches the bumper on one side, and his legs have to be either propped up on the bumper or tucked underneath him!

Month 2: As you can SEE, this is the AHHHHH! I can SEE month! Month 3: This month, Evan took his first plane ride and got to see his Aunt Kate and Uncle Brian get married in CA Month 4: This is the month that Evan really got to experience Lake Tippecanoe. We are excited to experience it a lot more now that we are only 2 hours away (rather than 4!)Month 5: This month Evan got to enjoy the Newport AquariumMonth 6: Sitting up and eating a little more than rice cereal and oatmealMonth 7: Happy Baby....lots of teeth. Evan also learned how to crawl this month...just a couple of weeks before he turned 7 months oldMonth 8: Cruising around the furniture like a proMonth 9: On the move and FAST at it

Month 10: Enter the sippy cup. He would also take his first steps this month...just 3 days after he turned 9 months old!Month 11: Evan learned how to stand up on his own this month, so GOODBYE crawling! He also bid farewell to Mariemont and HELLO to Fishers, IN!Month 12: Goodbye jars of food and HELLO utensils

No comments:

Post a Comment