After the first cut!
Its a team effort to distract him from the shiny objects that Grandma G was using...
Seriously, Grandma G, what are those shiny things and why won't you stop putting them near my head!

The ultimate trick...Evan's all time favorite food - fruit pouches. This was the sweet potato, pumpkin, apple and blueberry one which to me doesn't sound terribly appealing, but he loved every last drop!

Not very found of the scissors near the back of his neck...

Overall, his first haircut was not bad, but definitely more traumatic than it probably would have been if he wasn't trying to bust out 4 molars at the same time with double ear infections. Oh, and he had a breathing treatment at the Dr. office and was sent home with a mask for a nebulizer. FUN day at the Dr! All of that coupled with the fact that his daycare said we couldn't bring him any more because of his biting has made this a special week! The good news is that we realized the daycare stunk and this was a blessing in disguise. And, seriously if I had 4 of the biggest teeth trying to come through my gums at the same time AND I had two very painful ear infections AND I couldn't communicate to anyone that I was in serious pain, I would TOTALLY bite people.
---------------------------------
Here is Evan making friends with his mask that we have to use twice a day for his breathing treatments...this is because he has had a pretty sad cough every so often and his breathing is a bit on the wheezy side....

Sorry it's been a rough week! Poor little guy has a lot going on in his little life!
ReplyDelete