Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Friday, March 13, 2009

Seriously? It can't be THAT comfortable!

SO, we had our 38 week appt today, and as Bret said "that was really anti-climatic". AHHH...The Dr. said she thought I was maybe dilated a bit over 1 cm which is progress but at a snail pace! She tried to remain upbeat by reminding me that I could be 1cm+ dilated today and holding my baby tomorrow. So, I'm going to go with that thought! We will see! I am just sooooo ready to meet this little (hopefully he is still little) guy, and I know that he can't be comfortable right now. Everyone needs to think baby labor thoughts because I think he needs a little encouragement from people outside the womb right now to help him decide it is time to come out!!!!

The next appt. is on March 20, but I am hoping we don't have to keep it ;). St. Patty's day would be a very cool bday :).

1 comment:

  1. Good baby thoughts...
    Good baby thoughts...
    but not today, it's spoken for :)
    Good baby thoughts...

    ReplyDelete