So, we have had progress! I'm trying not to get that excited because I know that even though we have progressed a bit that doesn't mean that I will have the baby sooner or later. BUT, today, I was at least 2cm dilated and 50% effaced. I am measuring perfect, and the baby's heartbeat sounds great. So, we will see what his thoughts are about making his grand entrance ;). The Dr. did say that I could schedule to be induced at least a week after my due date today, but Bret and I are going to wait and see. If we make it another week and he still hasn't come out, then we will more than likely schedule the induction at that appt.
We'll keep you posted! The next appt. is March 27...HOPEFULLY, we do not have to keep this one. Keep sending the baby "can't wait to meet you, so why don't you come out already" thoughts!


No comments:
Post a Comment