Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Friday, February 27, 2009

36 week appt.

Ahh...the end of 2 week appointments and the beginning of weekly visits to the Dr! We saw the last Dr in the group today, so now, regardless of when I have the baby, I will have had at least 1 appointment with the Dr. This was also my very first check on progress which is little at this point. The baby is still very healthy and head down, so we are at least taking a step in the right direction. BUT, I have not progressed in terms of effacing and dilating. This is actually slightly good news because the baby isn't considered "full-term" for another 5 days! SO, lets all hope for some progress by the next appointment which is in the afternoon on March 6!!!!

For those of you who thought the belly was big last month...check out this month's picture. Just when I thought my stomach couldn't get any bigger.....

No comments:

Post a Comment