So, we are on the 2 week rotation! This week was a fast appointment. The Dr. guessed that he was about 4.5 pounds, and that he was head down (YAY!!!). From what she could tell by listening to his heartbeat in different spots on my belly and from actually feeling around my belly, his head is down and his back is running along the right side of my belly, so he has his butt up and his feet are kicked out towards the right side of my belly. SO, he is a little turned around on which direction he is supposed to be facing, but I'm sure he has more room that way. All I really cared about was that he was either starting to get his head down or was already there. Keep your fingers crossed that he is cool with hanging out upside down around 5 more weeks! Everything else was still looking great, and this appointment was the last appointment for a tummy check. Next week they will actually start trying to feel for the head and let me know the progress. Everyone at work is swearing that he dropped, but I guess the Dr. will be the best judge of that!
We'll I'm super pumped! It sounds like the Dr. appointments are going to get exciting and maybe start to give us a little bit of an indication on when he is going to make his grand entrance! The next appointment is Feb. 27 at 9:45, and I FINALLY get to see the one Dr. that I haven't seen yet. So, now I know that no matter when I go into labor, I will have at least seen the Dr. once before! In March, I will go every week until I have the little guy, who is hopefully still going to be little...hopefully the lbs that I'm gaining are mainly pounds on me rather than full pounds on him!


No comments:
Post a Comment