Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Sunday, October 20, 2013

Cali Post 3

another day means more beautiful weather and another park in california!  i think this might have been our 4th day in Cali.  On our 3rd day, Zoe had to hang with Evan, Gracie and I while Kate took Emma to a Dr appt and Brian headed back to work.  Zoe wasn't thrilled with being left by Daddy, so we asked her about her favorite park.  I asked if she walked or rode in the stroller to the park.  She said we walked and the babies rode in the stroller.  She tried to put her and Gracie's baby doll in the big stroller, so I thought she meant she walked and sometimes she pushed her baby in the baby stroller.  SOOOO...we walked (no strollers), and Zoe (who is 3) led us to the park.  I had no idea where this park was and thought at the very least we would have a nice walk to kill some time while waiting for Kate.  But, every handful of minutes when i asked Zoe if she was sure she knew where the park was, she assured me that she did.  We kept walking and after what felt like just shy of an hour, I discovered she really had led me straight to a playground.  Yes, I am 30, and yes, I let a 3 year old give me directions.
 evan rocked the monkey bars!

 slides are always fun.   but, sliding side by side with your cousins is so much better!

so far all the girl grandkids have been obsessed with their shades.  zoe went through a phase and gracie is currently going through her phase.  emma really liked trying gracie's shades on, so it looks like she might be starting her shades phase! 

 while they were waiting on lunch, the kids played with scarves.  gracie was a gypsy

 e also wanted a scarf around his head

which meant zoe needed one on her head...and then it was time for a prom posed pic!

No comments:

Post a Comment