Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Friday, September 20, 2013

First Day of Preschool!!!

I cannot believe that Evan is already in his last year of preschool.  Next year he will be in Kindergarten...all day long.  I will probably have to start recording him so that I can watch the videos when I start to miss him during the day : )!  He has class 4 days a week for 3 hours, so he is gone quite a bit, but I have a feeling it isn't really preparing Gracie and I for him to be gone ALL DAY ALL WEEK.  A little about E this year...
Favorite Color:  GREEN
Favorite Animal:  Typically he will say Dinosaur (t. rex), but fish are really starting to become a contender for this coveted spot.
Loves:  outside...biking, running, swinging, soccer, basketball, tennis, baseball, swimming, fishing.  inside...reading books (about fish or dinos), playing the sword game on the wii and playing games on the ipad
Misc:  sometimes he loves his sister and sometimes he wants to send her back in a big way : ).  these two are working on using their words instead of instantly getting physical with each other.  he loves tillie and his big boy bed (full bed with NO side rails!!!).  he also is big into making up tales...when bret was traveling extensively for work, they were almost always about him.  now that we are settled into the house, he can weave a lengthy tale about almost anything.  today, while pouring over a fishing book, he starting telling me a quite elaborate story about fishing!
He has a wonderful memory...this works for me AND against me most days : ).
He is just the sweetest and most thoughtful little guy ever.  He is considerate and sensitive to his friends, and he LOVES having friends.  With all the kids in our neighborhood, Evan has been known to flag a child down who is riding his bike down the street to ask him or her if they want to come play!

No comments:

Post a Comment