Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Friday, September 20, 2013

Apartment Living

Honestly, living in the apartment wasn't terrible.  Every day, I woke up with the same objective...be outside as much as possible.  Most mornings, we woke up, ate some breakfast and headed to spend some time on the Monon Trail.  Some days, both kids would ride in the jogging stroller while I logged some miles.  And, some days, Evan would ask to ride his bike after I was done with my run...I was dragging at the end of THOSE workouts because I didn't start out thinking I would be running nearly 9 miles!  Typically, E would ride about 3-3.5 miles, but one day, he rode 5 miles!!
After our workout, we would log some time at the pool.  It was a little on the cold, side, so the kids never really lasted more than 40 minutes.  After lunch, we would walk to playgrounds, go back to the pool or just walk around the apartment complex!  Evan still asks if we can go back to his old apartment and go to the pool.

No comments:

Post a Comment