Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Monday, April 8, 2013

SURPRISE!!!!

I found out a few things on March 21st.  The first was that I do not have a heart condition..therefore, I am able to handle a large surprise without fainting or having a heart attack.  I also found out that I have a whole lot of people in my life that are quite skilled in hiding information.  So, when my door bell rang in the afternoon on 3/21, I thought it was UPS delivering some last minute gifts for E.  What I did NOT expect was to find two kids standing on my front door step.  But, when I looked through the door, I saw a strange infant carrier and when I looked closer, I saw that it actually was holding my niece, Emma!  A small flash of movement alerted me to Zoe, my other niece, freezing her tail off right next to her sister.  Both were probably wondering what was taking me so long to open the door since they were not used to Midwest weather coming from sunny California!  Luckily Kate and Brian made some noise because in my state of shock, I'm pretty sure I would have missed them altogether.  Brian captured what was probably 5 minutes of me saying "what is going on?" over and over again on video.
cousins reunited again!
can you tell they all have the same grammy who is the sole provider of all their pjs?
story time just got a whole lot more interesting!
and, when we were trying to figure out who would sleep in what room, evan tried really hard to give up his bed and get permission to sleep in the pull out in bret and i's room.  he was denied the first night, but when i woke up to him trying to pull the bed out the next morning, we gave in.  it was his birthday after all!  gracie had to get in on the action and have some cuddle time with the birthday boy!

No comments:

Post a Comment